Friday, April 11, 2008

The Girl of My Dreams


Okay, now it's my turn to give my Ariel some deserved attention.
If only you could all see her go. She works and serves day in and day out. She works at the International Distribution Center for the Church where she assists all the good people from South America and the Caribbean in receiving their church materials. Here's a sample of what one of them said when they heard she was quitting after the baby comes:

Dearest sister Ariel,
This separation is very hard to me, I cannot explain how you help me in the distribution, receive materials was a great chalenge for Haiti but with you it becomes the easier thing.
Also you will have a baby, that`s wonderful. My daughter has nor 4 months, she brings great joy in my life, I know how the importance of baby.
Sister Ariel, may God continues to bless your as you are serving.
Prosner.

So at work she's serving the Lord and her neighbors. But it doesn't stop there. After work last week she spent time comforting a woman in our ward whose husband was arrested and will likely be deported. This is not an uncommon way for her to spend her free time. She often comes home to make me extraordinary dinners before I've returned from work, or while I do homework. Yesterday when I got home she made me lie down so she could give me a back rub before I went off to play practice.
Ariel is the most amazing person in this world. I love her dearly, and am the happiest pup alive to be married to her.

2 comments:

the Andershall Family said...

Well said Andrew. You did good with that choice in a wife. She is a dream. That shot of you in the tree is amazing too! Love, Aunt Georgia

Natalie said...

Hey Andrew, Happy Be-lated Birthday! I hope it was a good day for ya! oh and where are more belly pics?