Thursday, November 13, 2008

Two Tooths

WHAT!? Teeth already?

That's right, Ladies and Gents. For better or for worse, Abraham has two little teeth in the front.
It was quite a chore getting the picture of even this one tooth. You'll have to take our word for it- there's an identical tooth sitting right next to this one.

Abe has been empowered by his two little razor teeth. He's no longer confined to sucking on fruits and veggies. He can now rip them to shreds in less than one minute.

Teething is a frustrating business. To help take his mind off things, Abe does some of his favorite things. He'll play a little ditty on the piano (notice his fingers and toes are equally capable).

Then he'll help Mommy brush her teeth.

And after about an hour of baby dinosaur sounds, it's off to bed.

Teething is hard work!

8 comments:

Andrew and Ariel said...

Oh love, thanks for this wonderful post! It's a perfectly true and humorous account of Abe's teething process! I never knew what to expect as I scrolled down, and I live with you and Abe.
Love, Andyroo

Meredith said...

That beautiful boy!
I definitely see Galli Galli Galli in the first photo. And yet sometimes he still looks to me like mini-Andrew. Guess he's a perfect blend!
I'm so excited about those teeth! It will be interesting to see whose tastebuds he inherits!

Rachel said...

He's growing up without me; teeth and all! I can't believe how big he looks. Mom tells me you're sparing Abe the baby food because you never liked it yourself. Way to go! I don't know how meat in grey liquid form could taste good anyway.

Natalie said...

two teethers! Wow linc still only has the one. We keep thinking another one is coming, but nope. He is just a snaggle toothed kid. I am actually really liking my bangs so far. I like how they give me a totally different look without going to the extreme. I cut them long enough to push them off to the side as well. So I would say ya go for it, you can't really go wrong with bangs.

Lark said...

Oh Sweet Ariel--Thanks for telling the tooth! We love our Abraham, Androo and yoo.

Nonie said...

Yay for teeth!! Way to go, Abraham!

Looks like he's beating Samuel to the piano! He can teach him how when we come visit.

Who's making the baby dinosaur sounds, Ham or Andrew? :)

Love this post!

Kate said...

Ah! How is it that I have blood relation to such a perfect ANGEL!!
Love love love him.
And you two!
Lots of love-- Kate

made sweet said...

he's so cute!