Sunday, February 1, 2009

California Travel Log: Part 2

Thank you Reesor's, for a fantastic trip!







Lovers at Sunset Beach.

Tough Hammer.





Did I know I liked Butternut Squash soup? Not until the Nonie made it for us. The cuisine during the trip was really exquisite. And Ariel's sugar-free desserts (new year's resolution) were surprisingly delicious.



The Griffith Observatory in LA was out of this world. Part of me hates that I wrote that, but the other part of me won't let me change it.



Abe's first time on blades! Sure felt good to break out the ol' Lightnings!

The Arcadia Arboretum.

Ham and Sam became much better friends over the week. Yea for cousins!





They've been spendin' most their lives, livin' in a gangsta's paradise.






Thanks again Reesor's! You were the best hosts imaginable! Thanks for fitting us into your busy teaching/schooling/churching/family lives! The only thing we will miss more than the 75 degree weather is you three! We'll be moving in with you soon. :)

And thanks Grandpa and Grandma Evans for hosting us in St. George on the way back!

8 comments:

Julia Marshall said...

I love babies!!

DP said...

Awesome. Abraham totally could hold his own on the streets of L.A., I think. Especially in the red hat. Actually that looks more New York gangsta style, but whatevs.

Nonie said...

Yeah!! Come move in with us!! Thanks for taking care of Samuel for me and keeping the dishes clean. We're so glad you chose to come HERE on your precious week off and made us finally get out and see some of L.A.! Love you guys! I promise to update SOON!

Buchfam said...

Oh my goodness! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Those pictures are priceless, but i think my favorite one was of Hammy and his cousin holding hands in their carseats. Darling!

Rachel said...

How about moving in with us instead? I know we don't have 75 degree weather to offer this time of year, but here in Bloomington, we have fried twinkies and lots of hot dogs. We even have the best children's museum in the US. Now THAT'S a gangsta's paradise.

Lacey said...

Ariel call me crazy but if I remember correctly that is your blue Maine sweater your wearing on the beach. Abe is so big and cute you look like such happy parents.

Spencer said...

"The Griffith Observatory in LA was out of this world. Part of me hates that I wrote that, but the other part of me won't let me change it."

Awesome.

Nikki said...

Looks like a super fun trip! I love the cousin pictures.