Monday, October 19, 2009

Rock Canyon

My latest addiction: Rock Canyon. I asked Andrew to take me there every day until it's snowed closed. And I go every day with my walking group. Twice a day should be enough. If we stay long enough each time.


Nona and Pappy stopped by for lunch and a walk on their way back from Capitol Reef. Sure glad to see them, as always!
Plaid pals
From there we went up to Salt Lake to celebrate Momma's birthday. Happy birthday, Grandmama!
Abe is always happy to see Uncle Thomas. They're great friends.

Home again, home again jiggity-jig.

4 comments:

Anna Peterson said...

Such cute pics! I love the one with you two looking at Abe with the trees in the background. Super cute.

Nonie said...

Oh!! I LOVE that one with Thomas. We sure miss you fun guys.

Johnson Family said...

We love Rock Canyon too!! The leaves are sensational! We miss both of you and little Abe!

Lark said...

Was that a cameo appearance by The-Lady-Who-Bakes? And that must be the Laddie-Who-Bakes! What do you want? ;) xoxo Nonna