Sunday, July 24, 2011

Father and Son Duet: Both Age 3

This was a fun project. I'm glad I'm raising Abe instead of me. I was not very cooperative in the making of this montage. And neither of us have the words exactly. But whatever the case, enjoy the good old summertime!



In the good old summertime, in the good old summertime.
Strolling through the shady lanes with your baby mine.
You hold her hand, and she holds yours,
and that's a very good sign.
That she's your tootsie-wootsie,
in the good old summertime.

6 comments:

Rachel and Micah said...

Thanks for sharing that fun video and reminding us what the good old summertime is all about :)

Melissa said...

That was so great! I love that your parents took so many videos of you all growing up. THEY ARE AWESOME! We miss that Abe.

Nonie said...

That is funny! Abe seems the angel child compared to Andrew! In your defense, Andrew, I did hear you sing that song without spinning in circles.

Can't wait to see the Benjamin sync-up in a couple years... I'm guessing it might be more similar. :)

"And that's a very good sah-yun!"

Camerzi said...

Brilliant.

DP said...

Love it!

Jamie said...

That's hilarious! I love it!!!! ;) What talent!