Friday, February 15, 2008

Ariel's Valentine Song (Click here)


It was a great Valentine's day for the three of us. Lamb chops (by Andrew), strawberries in our salad, music, candles, and Chocolate Chiffon Pie (by Ariel). Andrew received a pair of cozy slippers and a fantastic set of coupons that expire June 2008 (or he'll forget and not use them). As traditioned, Ariel received her third love song, which can be listened to by clicking on the link above (the title to the post). Listen carefully for baby boy's first musical experience, he's still in Ariel's tummy, yet his heartbeat has unprecedented rhythm. A drummer may be joining the ranks. Big thanks to cousin Ben Sorensen who recorded and played guitar for the song! So, basically, we're still way in love. And yes, Andrew did place that garnish on the lamb chops. Ariel was so very proud.


8 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats on your blog! And the baby, too! We're excited to see what new and exciting adventures await the Marshalls.

Walker, Liz, and Jamison

Young People in Love said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I think you'll like it here. :)
Let's keep in touch more, k?

here's mine:
www.thesecretlifeofdaydreams.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Cute V-day song! Way to go, Andrew, on being such a romantic husband.

Natalie said...

What an awesome experience to be apart of those amazing events! Also congratulations on the baby boy. I voted for the name drew, that was my first choice for a name, but I felt it belonged to my little brother. Thanks for sharing your blog with scott and I.

Spencer said...

Hey guys, Nice blog. We have one too!

www.newyorkmangums.blogspot.com

We're looking forward to reading more.

Spencer and Sierra Mangum

Eliza said...

HOORAY for jumping on the blogging bandwagon! I linked you as soon as I got word of your delightful little blog. Glad you had a great v-day!

Blair said...

V-day rocks.... I don't know what else could be said. You rock. :)

Hope said...

i am so excited for the baby! if you name him Nathan after you-know-who he will play the violin beautifully! if you ever need me to make dinner or anything, just give me a call. i can make some tasty mashed potatoes!