Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite Cookbook

Healthy in a Hurry
Doesn't that just say it all?
I so often hear people say that they would be able to cook better, healthier meals for their families if they had more fast, healthy recipes. Well, here you go. Let me tell you why I love it.
  • The meals really are healthy, and fast (depending on how long it takes you to chop veggies)
  • The food is tasty
  • Beautiful, BIG pictures
  • Awesome extra sections, like:
  • Getting organized
  • The well-stocked pantry
  • Basic cooking techniques
  • Menu suggestions
  • Substitutions
  • Notes on less-familiar ingredients
Happy, healthy eating!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yum - thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to order this. Thanks!

Lark said...

I love it too! Your Simply Organic cookbook looks good, too. I just ordered it as a bargain book.

Nikki said...

Thanks for sharing! I've been looking for something like this, I'm trying The Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno and this looks like it could help.

Rachel and Micah said...

I will have to check it out, since we seem to have compatible tastes in recipe books :)

Nonie said...

Cool! Seems I'm always in a hurry, even when I'm not! (??)

Rachel G said...

Thanks for thiss