Sunday, November 7, 2010

Zrbtt.

You can see Ben's first Zrbtts in the video below, among other fun things. 



Also, here are some pictures of Ariel's trip to Atlanta from a few weeks back. It was a great visit to Grandma "Gigi" Galli, Uncle Reed, and Aunt Mary Ann!










Finally, we've had some fun with Mom in town last weekend, and Merzi in town this weekend! We took her engagement pictures with Cameron (who's also staying with us while he does an internship here in DC) this weekend. 








Cameron's Sean Connery Look.





Have a great and grateful week!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I could listen to Abe talk all day long! As a matter of fact, I think I'll scroll up and watch that video again. So cute!

Julia Marshall said...

This was a great great marvelous post! I love it! That video is amazing. Great pictures. That last one of Ben (7th from the bottom) he looks like a Dick Tracy kind of suave.
Great post!

Rachel and Micah said...

Great post and pictures! It's fun to see those brothers enjoying each other's company. Keep up the fun videos!

Lark said...

I've only watched it 3 1/2 times. I'm using restraint! Thanks for all the pictures, Dearies.

ann said...

Great pics! I think Meredith should use that picture with Andrew lurking in the background as her engagement photo.

Kate said...

I WANT TO WATCH VIDEOS OF ABE ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Nonie said...

That movie cracked us up. What marvelous little boys! Abe is so precocious. And Ben -- what a tank! (and a sweet sweet smiler). We love them.

Here's to Christmas break!
Love N&K