Sunday, April 10, 2011

Abe's 1K and Other Bug-capades

Two bugs snuck out last weekend to cruise around downtown and check out the Cherry Blossums! Thank you Capital Bikeshare!




Puttin' the Cherry Blossums to shame.
Three bugs came over to watch conference. Three bugs slept through conference.
Two bugs snuck out AGAIN to go to a wedding party of a dear ol' MPA friend. Congratulations to Brooke!

One happy bug.
Daddy-o bug and Abeug ran in both of their first official races last week! 1K and a 5K proved the perfect starting point for both of them. See pics and the video below.




Abe's friend Liam also did the 1K. Two awesome dudes.


Abe rockin' the limbo. I didn't fare as well.
Best baby bug ever.



Finally, the battle of the bugs. Abe and I caught a number of bugs over the weekend (in our apartment) and held our captives in a bug box. They didn't fight, which was a little disappointing, at least for me. They didn't eat the Chec I left for them. Also disappointing. But we did document it, in true Marshall fashion. Chex it out below.

Finally, I wanted to say thank you for the kind comments on the birthday post. I've been blessed to know the finest people that walk this good earth. My cube at work looked like this on my birthday (thanks to Lindsay for mobilizing!). I don't know if you can see, but I'm portrayed as Spidey, Michelangelo, a rocker, Bach, a Dunkin' Donuts aficionado, a musical theater performer, Harry Potter, and Bill Weasley. I love the people I work with, my work, and my job. And I'm glad the government is open for service. Okay, I'm done. Have a great week.

2 comments:

Camerzi said...

Wow wow holy cow! I can't believe Abe could run a whole kilometer! What a fun bunch the DC Marshalls are. I can't wait to visit again sometime! Love you!

Lark said...

Abe, you are faster than a lovebug, but you are a lovebug!

Bugs and Kisses! Nonna