Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Day in the Life of Abraham Marshall

Things to watch for in the latest Hammie Highlight Reel

-In the first clip you'll hear him say, "Mom!" He yells this all the time, and we happened to catch it on tape.
-In the second clip you'll see that Abe has a defense mechanism for anyone who tries to get him during a sneeze.
-In the third clip you'll discover why Ariel rushes to Abe's side the moment he needs anything. His pout is irresistible, as is his resistance to crying.
-The last clip is self-explanatory.

7 comments:

Lara said...

Hey, that's my after dinner face too! :)

Nonie said...

Ha! This is so adorable, you guys. I can't believe how he's growing up! I feel so far away from the little guy -- thanks for sharing! I've already watched it several times...

Love you all!

Abigail said...

I don't think i've ever seen anyone fall asleep quite that fast before. My mouth hurts I was smiling so big!!

Natalie said...

I love love love the pouty lip!!!!! What a doll! He is so freakin adorable!
on a sadder note( is sadder a word?) I am sorry about your scooter! I know there is theft in provo and all but Scott and I never experienced that while we were there. It just seems like something that never happens in happy valley...I feel so bad for you guys. I really hope they find who took it!

the Andershall Family said...

oh adorable! And i am sooooooo sorry about the scooter. James' best friend lost his very expensive road bike in the same fashion a the same school last week. Look for someone riding chariot style on both!

Love, Aunt Georgia

Megan said...

What a hoot! He seems like such a good, fun, little guy to have around.
Sorry about the scooter--that is terrible.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness I could watch that thousands of times. I love him.