Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures


Hammie is by far more dexterous with his feet than his hands. He can grab that handle and pull it to make the noise.

Hammer's first backpack experience up to Bridal Veil Falls. Perdy...




A little photo shoot brought out Abe's love for hand-sucking, a pucker and a rare angry face.

Craig's list high chair. He hasn't used it for a meal yet, but will some day.

Studying. You can see how excited Dad and Ham are to be doing that.

A sweet viser-smile from the Abester.

Sleeping in the new crib, graciously donated by Aunt Martha, and industriously assembled by Ariel and Mom Galli (Nonna)

Somehow Abraham can lift his heavy head and look around while on his tummy.
Life's good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to see cute Abraham asleep in the crib that I laid many a Sloan baby. (They never had such cute bedding, though!) I'm so happy that the crib can be used by someone we love and hope it wasn't too worn for you. There are lots of wonderful memories in that crib. (Okay, I admit it, I get very sentimental about cribs, etc. I inherited it from G-ma!) We love you and Baby Abraham!
Auntie M.

Nonie said...

Oh so much to look forward to! Sam has just started smiling a lot more and making cute sounds. He loves his cousin Abe and wants to be just like him. :) He told me to write:

“HAPPY FWEE MONF BIRFY, HAMMIE!!”

Nonie said...

(I see he's got his mother's toes...)

Unknown said...

Hey Hammy! I miss you! Come and visit me!
You too Andrew and Ariel!
Love, Aunt Julia

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Hi Indi! That is one cute little kid. SO glad to know that you are well. Cute family.
-Ribbit