Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Fiestas

So, a late Thanksgiving catch-up. Thanksgiving rocked. As always. We had a delicious dinner prepared by the Galli and Thomas families. We need pictures to post of the gourmet event. We also had a terrific time with the Marshall extended family. Lots of food, ping pong, trampolineing, fooseball, and Monster Memory (a must at any Marshall event). Again, sadly we didn't take pictures. Finally, we had the Sorensen party. Below I've attached a highlight reel of the annual, all-day event. We celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas all day with hundreds of aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins. Unfortunately, I was playing in the Hallelujah Chorus, so we don't have that on tape, nor do we have my dad's rendition of "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park" (I was changing tapes!) or the annual slideshow.
This party is not for the faint of heart.

Another highlight for the us over the Thanksgiving week was seeing Keenan, Nonie, and Hammie's 5-week younger cousin Sammy. They had a good time. And here's a picture of Abe, Ariel, and Andrew before trekking home after dinner and watching the Christmas devotional with Ben and Celeste today. And another one of Abe with his toast and jam. We can't get enough of him, can you blame us?

5 comments:

the Andershall Family said...

First comment goes to Aunt Georgia! You are my hero! I love your video! Thanks a million. (And giving little Ham the spotlight was an extra nice touch.) Some day I would love to compile a "best of" video of the grand bash from all existing videos. Love you guys. Keep up the great work!

Nonie said...

Andrew, I loved your highlights reel! Thanks for getting the pushups clip when Keenan was still going. ;) And I love your pictures of the cousins -- thanks for letting me steal one for our blog!

Your last picture is making me worried that we're going to be mighty cold when we come out again!!

Nonie said...

Make that the SECOND to last picture...

made sweet said...

thanks so much for the highlight reel!!! you guys are the greatest. :)

Candace said...

What an adorable little family you have. Lookin' good, kid.