Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Yesterday was Andrew's 25th birthday! He's a quarter-of-a-century-man.

He's cheerful,
helpful,
spiritual,
wonderful,
friendly,
humble,
thrifty,
brave,
generous,
strong,
smiley,
good with babies,
charitable,
handsome,
musical,
a hard worker,
diligent,
thoughtful,
funny,
happy,
and everything else wonderful!
We love you, Andrew!!

Thanks, love! I love you! Let me just add that Ariel threw me a swingin' SURPRISE B-day party! Burgers Supreme, Nickelcade, family, and MPA friends! We even got a party room! A little boy's dream come true!

It could not have been better, and I could not be happier!



4 comments:

Kate said...

Andrew= the person I want to be when I grow up. Woman style.

Love you long time brother! Thanks for being so funny, thoughtful, and full of love! :D

Natalie said...

hey Happy birthday Andrew!

Eliza said...

I did not realize that we were 364 days apart...

Happy birthday!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Happy birthday! Glad it was a good one!