Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Some Pig!

Here's clip from dinner tonight. I put these reels up, perhaps for others' enjoyment, but this way I have a portal to my Abe for when I'm far away at work and missing him and my Ariel. Speaking of, work is going well. I am currently writing a report on agency efforts to tackle the complex issue of government reliance on contractors. It's quite interesting, and a little startling to see how much the federal government relies on the private sector. The report will fall into a larger paper on contractor reliance as a whole which will be used by Congress and the Administration in addressing the problem. For more information read Obama's March 4 memo (the first president in decades to address the issue with such emphasis). Anyway, below is life with Abe and the wonderful Evans fam!

5 comments:

Nonie said...

He can whistle!! And it's true -- undoubtedly one of the best pig sounds I've heard. Teach him "Nonie". That'll be a breeze.

Scottish gal said...

Kind of like the monkey, myself. Hope that frosting was cream cheese.

I'm sorry to observe that Big A is being a bad influence on young Winston. At the same time, big Evans is being a wonderful influence on young Abraham. Why is this?

Lark said...

I'm most impressed by my little brother. How did he get all the talent?

Julia Marshall said...

I love it!! He's getting so so big! Maybe I'll see you guys next week, if not I'll see you in 4!! Miss and love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I think this is my first comment on the excellent AAA Blog. Abe is going to be a true Marshall, learning to whistle so early in life. The next step is to teach him to whislte Bach.

Pap