Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unparalleled


I wrote the following line in my journal this morning on the Metro:
"Ariel's brilliant mind, stunning beauty, and loving spirit offer unparalleled companionship."

To illustrate my point, yesterday, Ariel surprised me at work by picking me up for a date, just us two! It's always a great relief when I get to see her early, since it's normally a 12-hour day with my commute. We went to Ford's Theatre, a moving place to go (especially considering I'm right in the middle of "Team of Rivals" and loving it), and ate at Old Ebbitt Grill. I enjoy her company so much. We talk about politics, the gospel, dreams, news, plans, and anything and everything else. Of course, most of our conversations end up on our favorite subject: little Abe. And after a few good hours on the town, we were ready to see him again. Thanks for tending him Evans family! You're all the best!

1 comment:

Nonie said...

I am so glad you two take the time for this. Thanks for the inspiration.