Sunday, September 20, 2009

Abe's Trick Flick

Quick story to accompany the short film of Abe's latest. As you'll see, Abe learned what the bee says. He also knows generally what they look like. He has become a little confused now, however, because "bee" sounds like "bean," and bees don't look too disimilar from black beans, which Abraham loves. So now he buzzes when he eats black beans. He also buzzes when the fridge opens, asking to eat some "bees." This has now overlapped to other small black bug-like foods, such as raisins. He's a blast!


5 comments:

Nonie said...

That is AMAZING! We can't believe all those things you can do, Abraham! It was just thing after thing after thing. Thanks for posting this video because we really feel like we're missing out!

Love you! Videochat soon!!

Ashley said...

He's such a smartie pants! Ariel - you're a good mommy teaching him so much all day. He is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see him.

Meredith said...

That was fantastic!!! I could watch it again and again. I'm so excited that I get to see you all today! I miss my little Abe!

Nonie said...

Sammy and I just watched this three times in a row. He was absolutely fixated!!

Annalisa said...

Abe is so stinkin' cute, I can't get over it!