Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Latest

Sorry we haven't been regular bloggers! There has been a lot going on with the start of school. And we took a video of all of Abe's best tricks, and have been trying to find a time to put it together so we can show all of you! So look out for that in the near future. Until then, I hope these pictures suffice!
As much as we loved living in Virginia, we were sure glad to be back at the cabin!
Go Mom and Dad!
And Abraham was glad to have his friend Max back! On their first play date, Abraham went right up and gave Max an impromptu hug!

Abraham showing off his paw print and his cheesy smile at the Wymount Social.

More peas, please!
Abraham has been responding so well to his new big-boy-bed. Last night he slept 10 hours straight- a record for little Ham. This is his preferred position for falling asleep; so he can hear the lullabies right in his ear while he plays with my hair. It puts him right out. Andrew has been a great help in getting Abraham to sleep and helping him stay asleep. He never complains about going in to help at all odd hours, and while Andrew has been so busy and had the flu! (But he's getting better finally!)

4 comments:

Nonie said...

Thanks for this post. I need to remember to post, even if it's quick updates and pictures. Means a lot.

Does Abe eat with a fork? Cool!

What a cute last picture. Boy, Samuel would give anything to have me put him down like that. Maybe when he gets a big boy bed. YAY SLEEPER HAMMIE!!!!!! We are so proud of you. :)

Lark said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love the cheesy smile, and the snuggle hug. That's love! We're so glad you are home. Keep getting better, Andrew.

Rachel said...

I love those pictures! I agree with Mom- the smile and the lullaby pictures are my favorite. Andrew, you are my hero; what a crazy month you've had with full time school, family, and a cold! Get well soon.

Megan said...

Someday will you teach me those lullabies? One of my greatest regrets in living with you was NOT learning them!