Monday, September 28, 2009

Provo Food Co-op

I just got my first share of the food co-op this weekend. What a great deal!
Here's what it included:

1 2-lb pkg Chicken Thighs
1 1-lb pkg Lean Ground Beef
4 Gala Apples
4 Brigham City Peaches
4 Utah Pears
2 Organic Utah Acorn Squash
3 Organic Utah Green Bell Peppers
4 Organic Utah Sweet Corn
4 Utah Tomatoes
Stone Ground's Artisan Wheat Loaf
16 oz Rice

And all that for $14! Pretty good, huh?
Check it out for yourself here!
I should also mention that there are locations all along the Wasatch front where you can pick up your food, so this isn't limited to Provo!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I am the biggest fan of the Food co-op.We've been doing it for 2 years now, and I LOVE IT!

Leah and Daniel said...

I LOVE the co-op!!! We stopped because we live at my parents... but we'll probably continue when we live somewhere else because it really is the best!!

Lark said...

I'm signing up now!

Nonie said...

I want this in CA!!! How do I find??