Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gobbly-gobbly and Mustache Monday

So we had a pretty wicked sweet Thanksgiving break. Thanks to the Galli's, the Evans's, the Marshall's, and the Sorensen's for their constant hospitality, generosity, and love. We're major fans of all of you.

Below is a highlight reel of the week's adventures. Keep your eyes open for Abe's "gobbly-gobbly," his lightsaber sound effect, a stint at my old tumbling acts with Kristo, Abe's first encounter with SeƱor Claus, Ariel's mind-blowing bubbling skills, and Abe's new march. Remember, every trick dog needs a good trainer, and Abe's is Ariel. I can only take credit for the lightsaber. All of the words, animal sounds, signs, and Spanish phrases that Abe knows can be fully attributed to Ariel. Not to mention the fact that she has taught him to love songs about Jesus and how to pray. Her parenting really has surpassed my every high expectation. I love her.
If the tumbling act wasn't enough to assure you of my idiocy, feel free to watch me soaking up the goodness of the 2nd Annual Mustache Monday. The Blaze of Glory (or "Sunset" for short) never looked better. It was a great time celebrating with my fellow MPAers this morning. They're some of my best friends in the world.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

That was fantastic. Abe was great, but I'm already looking forward to next year's moustache monday!

Jarilyn said...

Ummm, I think this wins. If you would have done this little performance for us, you for sure would have won THE award. Maybe you still can....we'll see.

hypothetically_speaking said...

i love you andrew. hahaha i laughed lots

Kate said...

I think I might keep repeating myself accidentally but that was the best post ever.

Nonie said...

Poor Keenan is trying to study in the other room, and I'm cracking up at the computer, which is distracting! I thought I'd already looked at this post, but I hadn't! Sure glad I didn't miss out! Abe's quite the little actor himself (as a soldier and a lamb... what's with that leg action? ;))

Nonie said...

Now that the final paper and exam are over...

Andrew, that was SO funny! You are so imaginative. You must have more facial muscles--AND more control of those muscles--than any other person I know!

Love, and see you soon!
Keenan

P.S. From Nonie: Abe says his R's just like little me! "Wyice." Good boy!!

Floor Heating Rockford said...

Interesting post I enjoyed read this