Sunday, September 26, 2010

Smiley Coyote and Video Update

I went through some video footage today from recent tapes and pulled some highlights.  Life is good with little Hammie and Smiley Coyote (or as Ariel appropriately call Ben: Mount Pleasant).
Enjoy!





The first video is of our good time with Kate and Hardie's on Labor Day weekend.  I never seemed to take the camera out of the house, so we have lots of stills of our adventures in the city and lots of video of our good time at home.



The second video is of Abe singing a couple of his favorites.  My Dad always used to start his home videos with the same lines: "What's your name? . . . How old are you? . . . What are you going to sing?"  We also captured a Ben smile on video for the first time as seen on this reel.



Finally, here's a little of Abe from earlier today.  Just being his goofy, hilarious self.  Here's to a new, great week! 

10 comments:

Nonie said...

Oh, we miss our cousins!! That was so much fun. Can't wait to be with you guys again.

I couldn't quite place Abe's favorite Pixar though...

Kate said...

haha "where's the lettuce?"
I MISS HIM SO MUUUUCH!!!!

Lara said...

I love it, what a fun little guy! Was his favorite Pixar Wall-i? He is an amazing little talker!

Joe Marshall said...

Haha, brilliant. Hmm, now someone's gonna have to interpret for me who his favorite is XD

Buchfam said...

Oh, those are such cute boys! Ben is such a sweetie! I love Abe's made up song! And Max was so excited that Abe knows some of his favorite songs too!

Julia Marshall said...

Cracked me up!! I got a little dizzy in the first video, but I think there is some serious camera-man potential goin on there. Ahhh "Has given me an earthly home, with parents kind of dear" hahahahaha ahhh he is HUGE and SMART it's not fair you guys get him all to yourselves!!

Andrew and Ariel said...

That's correct, Lara. He said "Wall-e" in his best Wall-e voice. He is so much fun.

Meredith said...

What a great post! "What does toothbrush mean?" "Bo!" Why does Abe only sing songs about Uncle Bo? Lucky guy.

Smart smart boys you are raising!

Scottish gal said...

Smiley Ben is, but that's no Coyote face. Mixed up not just "species" and "genus" but "family" (and beyond). And since I'm taking credit for being the first to do great things, may I take credit for introducing Abe to Wall.e? Century 16 on 33rd South and one of the last five feature films I've seen including a rental of YOUR choice last spring that I really liked.

Life looks good in Maryland.

hypothetically_speaking said...

WHAT THE CHILD! haha i love you guys. beautiful beautiful.